USAC Certified Coach: 25+ years of training/coaching experience. USA Cycling Level 2 Certified.
35 years riding/racing experience: Lifelong cyclist. Active racer since 1982. In 2018, Nick raced to two race wins and seven podiums and was California State MTB Champion.
Based in South Pasadena, CA, 91030.
I coach Road, Mountain, Cyclocross: Continuing education credits (USAC) in environmental physiology, beginner racer training, mental training, season planning and peaking, cyclocross training, nutrition and hydration, training and racing with power, I have your needs covered.
I strictly limit the number of athletes I work with to ensure they get the best service at all times. I ensure I am available to the athletes I coach to answer questions and share my knowledge. If am local to you, we can meet in person and ride together. I am not a faceless email address.
Commendations for Coach Nick
- I owe this (win) to Mr. Nick Humby.
- I am definitely feeling the results in my high-end fitness level. A huge painful thanks to Nick Humby!
- Nick is very knowledgeable and his sessions are a good motivator.
- The best thing …. was Nick’s teaching, professionalism, knowledge.
- Thank you Nick for another fantastic training session!!!
- Overall (being coached by Nick) was a great experience. I am seeing the results.
- Nick was instrumental in pressing me to push harder in an encouraging and supportive way. I never felt belittled or inadequate.
- Thanks Nick for your help. I pushed myself harder and went further than I ever expected
- Thanks for believing and pushing me to work harder.